What if...

1. What if I only do 49 questions?
2. What if I do 300 questions?
3. What if INDOT had enough money to plow 3 inches of snow?
4. What if I fall asleep writing questions?
5. What of I only wear black socks from now on?
6. What if I stop wearing socks all together?
7. What if Coke was green?
8. What if all water was carbonated?
9. What if I start chewing glass?
10. What if I build an igloo?
11. What if I move to India?
12. What if I only wear Hawaiian shirts from now on?
13. What if I refuse to read anything?
14. What if water a fake plant?
15. What if I stop doing homework and watch TV?
16. What if I try to walk to school?
17. What if I feel like a nut?
18. What if I don't?
19. What if mounds had nuts?
20. What if almond joys don't?
21. What if I could take a train to school?
22. What if Spider-Man had eight legs?
23. What if I could walk on water?
24. What if I was blue?
25. What if the sky was blue?
26. What if I knew what a non sequitur was?
27. What if I knew how to make my own hot dogs?
28. What if I skip more?
29. What if I learn to play the guitar?
30. What if people were still making episodes of Seinfeld?
31. What if you could grow candy corn?
32. What if cellphones never existed?
33. What if dogs had two tails?
34. What if no-one wanted to be a millionaire?
35. What if pants were illegal?
36. What if eggs were square?
37. What if gasoline was just smelly water?
38. What if bacon made you live forever?
39. What if snowmen were discovered to be very angry?
40. What if rainbows made people sad?
41. What if up is down?
42. What if puppies are the spawn of satan?
43. What if the cure to cancer is puppy blood?
44. What if beef jerky is AMAZING?!
45. What if my last five questions are about eggs?
46. What if you used multiple eggs instead of one?
47. What if you used a different font?
48. What if the person that dropped the egg threw it at you instead?
49. What if you used firecrackers instead of wax?
50. What if you forced someone else to eat the egg?