Peace Offering?

I wonder if our class chair art was actually offensive. I think that Beth might just feel guilty about what she made us do. If anyone was actually upset by our chairs it was likely the next instructor that used the room. I'm sure the chaos room would upset an instructor, but I don't think most people would mind.
I have to imagine how I would react to entering the chaos room. I imagine that my day would be long and boring and I would be about ready to resign myself to sitting through another hour of mindless learning. I would encounter the chaos room and laugh at the uncommon situation.
I believe that more people found the situation amusing than were upset by it. I think that the class should do more creative things at the end of class to continue enhancing peoples days. Any upset people would be outnumbered by happy people.