Randomness

Monday, 3-23
The word "Construction"

Tuesday, 3-24
Made a desktop background with the word "Construction". Viewed it frequently. Considered that the word construction was too generalized to associate with building things (physical things... like buildings).

Wednesday, 3-25
Create, manufacture, assemble, fabricate. Thinking about constructing "ideas". What if I construct fake possibilities?

Thursday, 3-26
Maybe I could deconstruct something to re-construct it into something new. Watched a construction crew dig up some pipes, wondered why there is as much deconstruction as construction. Reconstruct historical events?

Now
I wondered what historical events would have been like if they were constructed differently. I was told to celebrate Christopher Walken. I want him to construct our country from the ground up. A USA of Christopher Walken would be very entertaining. What if?... ...