Response To Class - 1-12-09

Rating for todays class.  12 Stars.
The class looks like it might be fun.  I can't say that I had any fun today, but I'm sure it will get better.  I almost had some kind of brain-failure from the incredibly bright blue projector background behind Beth.  I had some kind of horrible green glow everywhere I looked because of the bright screen.

I'm still considering what to do with my egg.  I don't think it's a good idea to sit on the egg for week and document the the even on this blog, but I'm confident that I'll think of something better soon.

I hope that I can find a good way to sit in the class.  I can't lean back against the desk chairs so I might end up sitting on the floor.  I might also consider stealing a usable chair from another room in the IT building.

In honor of todays events, I looked around the city for round objects.  The list of round objects was much shorter than I first imagined because objects that first appear round are actually hexagonal.

List of Round Things:
37 eyeballs
89 tires
4 nickels 
1 "The Sun" (I'm not positive on this one.  I went blind after looking at it.)
38 sparkling dots in front of my face

That is all.